PRICING - Our price is an estimate we base this on a plan or measurements you provided , Final pricing is based on the templates or site dimensions and will remain the same if this matches the original measurements we quoted you on .
LEAD TIMES –We give a best estimate at the time of a sale . This depends on material availability and factory conditions. We endeavour to produce your order as quickly as possible without compromising quality. Our company policy installation is 3-14 working days from template.
TEMPLATING/PREPARATION PRIOR TO TEMPLATING-
We expect sites to be ready for templating. If worktops are being templated, cabinets should be fixed firm and level in final positions, all surface should be cleared prior to template. All appliances such as sinks, hobs, taps, soap dispensers, or other items which require cut outs, should be on site available for measuring. Any additional templating-measuring visits required due to the site not being ready will occur an additional charge. We require 50% deposit on templating once we receive your deposit we will order your material .
TEMPLATING AND INSTALLATION-We will template and install on agreed dates. Exact times are very difficult to agree, due to the nature of the work and traffic conditions. We will however keep in touch and call shortly ahead of our visit where requested and agreed. Any return visits due to lack of access preparation on the customers behalf will be chargeable. Minor decoration work may be required after a worktop is fitted, in particularly confined spaces to walls or along the top edge of the up-stand and wall. This is the responsibility of the client to action
VIEWING AND APPROVING YOUR SLABS-If there are any concerns due to natural variation, we recommend that you view your material prior to cutting. Any material chosen from other suppliers must be viewed and approved prior to our ordering on your behalf and bringing into our stock. Please note that natural stone is a natural product and minor colour variations, pits, fissures, and crystal "pops" are NOT flaws. They are all a part of owning natural stone counter tops. Large pits or pops can be colour epoxy filled and sanded smooth as a courtesy to the homeowner.
There may be some cutting required to be done on site, this may create some dust. We will endeavour to keep this to a minimum, but we are not liable for any cleaning or charges incurred for cleaning by the client. We suggest that if the client is worried by this, they put dust sheets down prior to our arrival on the floor and over furniture or other objects
It should be noted that all samples supplied to clients are done so as a guide only, the final colour stone or glass supplied may vary from the original sample. Clients are encouraged to come to the factory or visit the stone supplier if they are worried about the colour , markings or pattern of the stone to inspect the slabs prior to cutting this usually is in regards to Granite and Marble , let us know their concerns, once cut no alterations are possible.
REMOVAL OF OLD WORKTOPS-This must be carried out by others and surfaces prepared ready to receive stone. We can price for this work through sub-contractors if necessary.
PLUMBING/ELECTRICS/PLY WOODS AND OTHER SERVICES-We do not offer plumbing or electrical services. All de-plumbing should be carried out prior to our attendance and re-plumbing afterwards. Any holes which need drilling, for ex; tap holes should be marked or agreed during our site-visit. Non stone services required such as marine ply wood for support or build ups, should be prepared by others(we do not do it). Re-visits due to cancelled appointments for additional work of this nature are chargeable.
We expect orders of less than 1,000 pounds to be paid in full at order stage. Over 1,000 pounds we expect a 50% deposit and the balance on completion. Payment MUST be made on day of completion or additional charges will occur
We guarantee the quality of our workmanship in terms of the supply and installation to British and Stone Federation standards. The stone itself, a natural product, apart from some man made quartz composite stone does not carry guarantees, which are deemed necessary. All quartz warranty’s vary depending on company and any faults or queries we will deal with on behalf of our customer.
Installation Instructions for builders
• All cupboards should be levelled as far as possible.
• A metal bar (5mm thick) or wooden baton should be inserted at the front and back of the cupboard containing the hob cut-out and over-mounted sinks, onto which the granite can be glued, to provide extra support for the strip of granite at the front.
• Any void spaces for appliances should have a baton put on the wall at the back to support the back of the granite.
• All worktops (temporary or laminate) should be removed and hobs/ sinks/ taps removed and disconnected ready for the granite to be placed on top.
• Access should be clear and the ground even to prevent injuries and breakage when the granite is being carried into the kitchen.
• The cupboards containing the sink and hob should have any impeding wood trimmed back to accept the hob or sink.
• Under-mounted sinks should be supported with batons or shelves to take the weight of the sink when full of water.
• All cupboards should be firm and screwed to each other as well as the wall.
• Platforms for islands/ peninsular should be securely built ready to accept the granite onto their surface. Supporting legs should be used where appropriate and screwed into this shelf.
• You or your authorised representative must be present to walk the templaters through your requirements when they first arrive. ALL CUPBOARDS MUST BE CLEARED AND OLD SINKS/HOBS/WORKTOPS REMOVED FOR TEMPLATING. You will be required to sign off that the templates meet your requirements and no claim will be accepted subsequently should you change your mind after fitting.
Failure to follow these instructions, or to provide at least one week’s notice of cancellation, may result in a cancellation and re-booking fee being levied if we are unable to complete the installation on the specified date.
0208 641 9888